Tuesday, March 22, 2011

favorite books and magazines

Hello again....I get alot of my recipe ideas from my vast collection of cook books and "foodie" magazines.I also have an addiction to Food Network,Cooking Channel and Recipe TV.I can watch Food Network all day with my pen and paper jotting down recipes and tips from the star chefs.Food Network on line is also my go to for ideas.I would have to say that the best cookbook I own is The Joy Of Cooking.This book is over 1000 pages of great recipes,tips,ideas and just a wealth of information for anyone who wants to learn or loves cooking.My favorite magazines are from Food Network,Rachel Ray,Cooking Light and Southern Living.In blogs to come I will not only be giving you fabuolous recipes but,also the tools and tricks needed to make your amazing meals and desserts.Cooking is about having fun,making something that someone will love and experimenting with spice and different ingredients...enjoy..xo

No comments:

Post a Comment