Thursday, March 31, 2011

sausage and chicken kabobs

One dinner idea that I like to go to in a hurry is kabobs on the grill.this time I just did a mixture of marinated chicken breast and smoked sausage,I have also mixed veggies with these but this time just did meat.I marinated the chicken for about 5 hrs before hand to give extra flavor.and if using wooden skewers remember to give them a really good soaking in water to prevent them from burning..I served these with rice and sauted green beans..enjoy

Chicken and sausage kabobs

4 skinless chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
bottle of your favorite marinade(I used KC masterpiece steak house)
smoked sausage
bbq sauce
black pepper
2tbs olice oil

Cut up your chicken and place in ziptop bag,add your marinade and olive oil.Let marinade for 5hrs in refridgerator.Soak skewers in water for about 1hr.Take chicken pieces and alternate chicken and sausage leaving about 1 inch on either ends.Put on heated grill and grill about 6 min on each side.Before removing from grill brush with bbq sauce on both sides.Remove  from grill and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment